- NEW Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- Salute to our Veterans
- The Preserve in Old Saybrook CT permanently protected
- Joel Greenberg on Passenger Pigeon
- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Author Archives: Kymry
A long awaited lens that has many new features. Continue reading
Today we honor those American Veterans and Fallen Soldiers who have served in the Armed Forces. Continue reading
Connecticut will contribute $3.3 million to permanently protect the 1000 acre Preserve in Old Saybrook, Connecticut. Continue reading
Pigeon Rivers, Gone, But Not Forgotten. Naturalist Joel Greenberg relates in gripping detail, the pigeons’ propensity to nest, roost, and fly together in vast numbers made them vulnerable to unremitting market and recreational hunting. Continue reading
Bird Groups Raise Alarms over Wind Industry Installation of Six Giant Wind Turbines in Critical Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor. Letter to Feds Charges Wind Industry with Ignoring Voluntary Federal Guidelines. Continue reading
Ted Gilman, senior naturalist and education specialist at Audubon Greenwich, is the 2013 recipient of the Tamar Chotzen Audubon Educator of the Year award. Continue reading