Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
- Phil Donahue and Milan Bull talk Purple Martins!
- Warm Weather Clothing Gear
- Announcement Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X
- Read to your Kid, It’s Children’s Book Week!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Eagle’s Nest Sweet Retreat
- Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Seoul Gardens Chinese Restaurant
- PledgeToFledge Connecticut Boat Trip!
- “Gifts of the Crow”
- Bedford 2020 VegOut!
- Happy Easter!
- COA 29th Annual Meeting 2013
- Happy First Day of Spring!
- CT NOFA 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013
- Flock of Winter Robins
- Rabbit Rabbit!
- Farm to Family
- Nest, Eggs, Heartbreak & Beauty Exhibition
- Season’s Greetings!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- via @CTEnvironment Wednesday: Join us for the Connecticut Roundtable on Climate & Jobs's forum on ... on.fb.me/16AC5tN @KymryGroup Twitter 8 hours ago
- RT @riverkeeper_ny: Rally in Albany against #fracking! http://t.co/HD9leNwJSP Twitter 12 hours ago
- @NancyMoonPR Whats the place, date & time when Bill McKibben will speaking in Aug? Twitter 2 days ago
- RT @MardiWD: Keynote Speaker Anthony Zemba from @CTAudubon talking now for @AspetuckLT Annual Meeting @PequotLibrary Twitter 5 days ago
- RT @PaulStark59: @GreenGuruNet I'm Posting again! "My Life and Yours, Gaslands II, Debra Winger & 6/17/13" bit.ly/ps59_Gasland2 Twitter 5 days ago
BIRD CALLS Radio Show WGCH1490AM. Sun’s @1PM. Call In ?’s 203-661-5051
Category Archives: American Bird Art
Now an extraordinary exhibition has been created called “Nests, Eggs, Heartbreak & Beauty” put together by the Museum of American Bird Art at Mass Audubon ~ formerly the Mass Audubon Visual Arts Center. This exhibition was formed around the recently published book “America’s Other Audubon” by author Joy M. Kiser. Continue reading