- NEW Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- Salute to our Veterans
- The Preserve in Old Saybrook CT permanently protected
- Joel Greenberg on Passenger Pigeon
- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Category Archives: Bird Migration
Pigeon Rivers, Gone, But Not Forgotten. Naturalist Joel Greenberg relates in gripping detail, the pigeons’ propensity to nest, roost, and fly together in vast numbers made them vulnerable to unremitting market and recreational hunting. Continue reading
Studying Shorebirds on fall migration at Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge is one of the wonders of the world, whether you are at the 8th Annual Shorebird Festival or not. Continue reading
Governor Malloy signs bill that marks a double conservation victory in Connecticut. Continue reading