- The Preserve in Old Saybrook CT permanently protected
- Joel Greenberg on Passenger Pigeon
- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
- Audubon Connecticut’s Urban Oases Recognized by USFWS
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Hadlyme Country Market
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Category Archives: Birding News
The Fork-tailed Flycatcher is certainly not an expected bird is Southern New England in the late fall. Continue reading
FORK-TAIL FLYCATCHER being seen in Connecticut at the Hadlyme Ferry Boat Launch. Continue reading
Winter clothing gear suggestions you need to know about for the Christmas Bird Count. Continue reading
Help Count the Birds in your own Backyard Bird Feeder for the 114th Christmas Bird Count Backyard Bird & Feeder Count. Birdwatchers of all levels choose to stay home instead of going out into the field. You too can participate by observing your backyard bird feeders, and counting local visitors in the comfort and warmth of your own home drinking Hot Chocolate. Continue reading
This years 67th Annual Westport Christmas Bird Count will be on Sunday, December 15th, 2013 for 24-hour. The Westport Count also includes Norwalk, Weston, Easton, Fairfield and New Canaan. The count is to locate, identify, and count all wild birds found within a 15-mile diameter count circle. Mardi Dickinson, Westport CBC Compiler & Captain at http://www.kymrygroup.com. Continue reading