- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
- Audubon Connecticut’s Urban Oases Recognized by USFWS
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Hadlyme Country Market
- Hadlyme, CT Fork-tailed Flycatcher; A Wrong Way Corrigan?
- Fork-Tailed Flycatcher Hadlyme Ferry CT Directions
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013
- Christmas Bird Count Attire
- Backyard Birds Feeder Form 2013
- Westport CT Christmas Bird Count 2013
- Golden Eagle at Sherwood Island
- Veterans Day
- Goodbye Summer Tomatoes
- Urban Wildlife Oases in New Haven CT
- September Rabbit Rabbit
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Old Blue Bird Inn
- Festival of Shorebirds at Jamaica Bay
- Connecticut Audubon Society Names New President
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Category Archives: CT News
Designation Ceremony of Audubon Connecticut’s “Urban Oases Program” in New Haven CT as one of only eight Urban Wildlife Refuge Partnerships in the country. Continue reading
Help Count the Birds in your own Backyard Bird Feeder for the 114th Christmas Bird Count Backyard Bird & Feeder Count. Birdwatchers of all levels choose to stay home instead of going out into the field. You too can participate by observing your backyard bird feeders, and counting local visitors in the comfort and warmth of your own home drinking Hot Chocolate. Continue reading
Today we honor those American Veterans and Fallen Soldiers who have served in the Armed Forces. Continue reading
Celebrating New Haven Parks; Urban Oases for Birds and Wildlife at The Barnard Nature Center, West River Memorial Park, New Haven, CT, The whole idea is centered on the notion that there are local wildlife oases in largely urban environments that are critical to wildlife, but will also benefit mankind.