Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
- Warm Weather Clothing Gear
- Announcement Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X
- Read to your Kid, It’s Children’s Book Week!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Eagle’s Nest Sweet Retreat
- Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Seoul Gardens Chinese Restaurant
- PledgeToFledge Connecticut Boat Trip!
- “Gifts of the Crow”
- Bedford 2020 VegOut!
- Happy Easter!
- COA 29th Annual Meeting 2013
- Happy First Day of Spring!
- CT NOFA 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013
- Flock of Winter Robins
- Rabbit Rabbit!
- Farm to Family
- Nest, Eggs, Heartbreak & Beauty Exhibition
- Season’s Greetings!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Westport CBC Feeder Form 2012
- via @CTEnvironment Something’s different around here… Rebecca Kaplan, our director of media commun... on.fb.me/16XyZ6r @KymryGroup Twitter 2 hours ago
- UPDATE: The CT Brown Booby was last seen in Norwalk Harbor at 2:55pm Today 3/23 & has NOT been relocated yet! Out on boat as I write this! Twitter 4 hours ago
- via @CTEnvironment DEEP doesn't have enough inspectors to make sure that the 5,000 dams that dot C... on.fb.me/14DCri8 @KymryGroup Twitter 7 hours ago
- Warm Weather Clothing Gear: Awhile back I wrote an article on Winter Clothing Gear.@Some of the... bit.ly/14CW0Hi @KymryGroup Twitter 10 hours ago
- RT @PledgeToFledge: Pledge to Fledge is a away of life... good stuff from Rob Fergus fb.me/P83AkZOS Twitter 12 hours ago
- RT @DRFMcGee: HOF trainer D Wayne Lukas has confirmed Will Take Charge for @BelmontStakes, says Jon Court has the mount back. #ChurchillDow… Twitter 12 hours ago
BIRD CALLS Radio Show WGCH1490AM. Sun’s @1PM. Call In ?’s 203-661-5051
Category Archives: Explorers
Warm weather clothing gear for the active outdoorsman that holds up and keeps you dry and comfortable at all times outdoors in warm weather conditions. Continue reading
Canon has officially introduced the EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x – a top-end telephoto zoom with a built-in switchable teleconverter. Simply flicking a lever at the rear of the barrel converts it to a 280-560mm f/5.6 lens. Designed for professional sports and wildlife photographers, it includes an array of top-end features such as Power Focus for movie shooting, and IS ‘mode 3′ that only applies stabilisation at the point of exposure, aiding panning. Continue reading
A family owned/operated business that will satisfy your palate with homemade items that are fresh. The food is always hot & tasty, cooked to order. I always look forward to my next visit when I am in town. Continue reading
PledgeToFledge Connecticut announces its’ kickoff event with a birding adventure by boat on the C. J. Toth Quest catamaran around the beautiful Norwalk Islands, departing at 10:00am on Saturday, April 27, 2013. Pledge2Fledge Connecticut has partnered with the famed Norwalk Seaport Association to bring you this fantastic special event. A terrific opportunity to share your love for birding with others, and to help people discover the allure of wild birds while connecting with the natural world around them. Bring a friend, neighbor or colleague to share the magic of birding and the outdoors. Come SEE Birds. SHARE Birds. SAVE Birds. Continue reading
Talk about a wonderful place for hispanic/spanish/latin food. This IS the place. The word Bodega came from the actual spanish word “grocery store” – La Bodega. This is one of those places you will definitely want to come and hangout … Continue reading
Many of us have fond remembrances about a really good donut, maybe like the ones we may have had when we were young, the kind that tasted homemade, and were truly delicious. It almost seems that they don’t make them … Continue reading
Many folks know that Pagano’s is one of the best fish mongers in Fairfield County CT, with the freshest seafood for any cooking style. We have been going to Pagano’s for years to buy our fish. We have tried others … Continue reading