- The Preserve in Old Saybrook CT permanently protected
- Joel Greenberg on Passenger Pigeon
- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
- Audubon Connecticut’s Urban Oases Recognized by USFWS
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Hadlyme Country Market
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Category Archives: Food
Hadlyme Country Market is a great stop to make before you head down to see the Fork-tailed Flycatcher at the Healyme Ferry landing parking lot. They have made to order sandwiches, homemade soups and stews along with a variety of salads including … Continue reading
A great place for breakfast, lunch & brunch. Daily specials, including farm fresh cold Chocolate Milk to die for Yum. Continue reading
Tarry Lodge Celebrates “Snail of Approval” Award by Slow Food Metro North at a celebration in Westport CT on Saturday, June 29, 2013. Continue reading
Slow Food Metro North brings Farmers, Chefs and Restaurant Owners together, in the surrounding areas, to visit 12 farms for Chef Farm Tour and Luncheon on Tuesday, April15, 2013. Continue reading
NW Ohio’s only Old Fashion Ice Cream Parlor and eatery. Near Magee Marsh & Maumee Bay Resorts. A family friendly atmosphere featuring something for every taste; from pizza, ice cream, grinders and signature coffees. Only minutes from Maumee Bay State Park, rain or shine our dining room, patio and drive thru are open 7 days a week. Continue reading