Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
- Announcement Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X
- Read to your Kid, It’s Children’s Book Week!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Eagle’s Nest Sweet Retreat
- Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Seoul Gardens Chinese Restaurant
- PledgeToFledge Connecticut Boat Trip!
- “Gifts of the Crow”
- Bedford 2020 VegOut!
- Happy Easter!
- COA 29th Annual Meeting 2013
- Happy First Day of Spring!
- CT NOFA 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013
- Flock of Winter Robins
- Rabbit Rabbit!
- Farm to Family
- Nest, Eggs, Heartbreak & Beauty Exhibition
- Season’s Greetings!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Westport CBC Feeder Form 2012
- Westport CT Christmas Bird Count 2012
- Oxbow wins the 138th #Preakness Stakes! There will be no Triple Crown winner in 2013. That's a horse race for ya! Twitter 3 hours ago
- RT @PreaknessStakes: Finally coming up next the 138th @PreaknessStakes @PimlicoRC Twitter 4 hours ago
- Case U Missed: Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor! (Dendroica fusca)one of the most beautiful Warblers. bit.ly/19c2xc6 Twitter 15 hours ago
- CaseUMissed! A recap & reminder of the beauty that surounds us now. Celebrating Spring Wood Warblers: bit.ly/GX8ISo #woodwarblers . Twitter 15 hours ago
- RT @dpreview: Looking for a photo editing package that costs less than Photoshop CS6? We've rounded up 10 favorites! bit.ly/18QW9cW Twitter 1 day ago
- RT @ICPhotog: Photoset: picturedept: Everyday there are lives at home and on the other side of the world that go... tmblr.co/Z-IPpulBcASX Twitter 1 day ago
BIRD CALLS Radio Show WGCH1490AM. Sun’s @1PM. Call In ?’s 203-661-5051
Category Archives: Global Birding
NW Ohio’s only Old Fashion Ice Cream Parlor and eatery. Near Magee Marsh & Maumee Bay Resorts. A family friendly atmosphere featuring something for every taste; from pizza, ice cream, grinders and signature coffees. Only minutes from Maumee Bay State Park, rain or shine our dining room, patio and drive thru are open 7 days a week. Continue reading
A family owned/operated business that will satisfy your palate with homemade items that are fresh. The food is always hot & tasty, cooked to order. I always look forward to my next visit when I am in town. Continue reading
PledgeToFledge Connecticut announces its’ kickoff event with a birding adventure by boat on the C. J. Toth Quest catamaran around the beautiful Norwalk Islands, departing at 10:00am on Saturday, April 27, 2013. Pledge2Fledge Connecticut has partnered with the famed Norwalk Seaport Association to bring you this fantastic special event. A terrific opportunity to share your love for birding with others, and to help people discover the allure of wild birds while connecting with the natural world around them. Bring a friend, neighbor or colleague to share the magic of birding and the outdoors. Come SEE Birds. SHARE Birds. SAVE Birds. Continue reading