Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
- Announcement Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X
- Read to your Kid, It’s Children’s Book Week!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Eagle’s Nest Sweet Retreat
- Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Seoul Gardens Chinese Restaurant
- PledgeToFledge Connecticut Boat Trip!
- “Gifts of the Crow”
- Bedford 2020 VegOut!
- Happy Easter!
- COA 29th Annual Meeting 2013
- Happy First Day of Spring!
- CT NOFA 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013
- Flock of Winter Robins
- Rabbit Rabbit!
- Farm to Family
- Nest, Eggs, Heartbreak & Beauty Exhibition
- Season’s Greetings!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Westport CBC Feeder Form 2012
- Westport CT Christmas Bird Count 2012
- RT @GreenGuruNet: Barn Raiser fb.me/IN8ymCae Twitter 9 hours ago
- RT @lkamms : TRENDS: Birding ranks 15th most popular activity. Seriously. naturetravelnetwork.com/2013/05/trends… Twitter 1 day ago
- Metro North has stated they do not have the buses to handle Conneticuts 20,000 passengers that commute on this section of the line. Twitter 2 days ago
- Oxbow wins the 138th #Preakness Stakes! There will be no Triple Crown winner in 2013. That's a horse race for ya! Twitter 3 days ago
- RT @PreaknessStakes: Finally coming up next the 138th @PreaknessStakes @PimlicoRC Twitter 3 days ago
- Case U Missed: Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor! (Dendroica fusca)one of the most beautiful Warblers. bit.ly/19c2xc6 Twitter 3 days ago
BIRD CALLS Radio Show WGCH1490AM. Sun’s @1PM. Call In ?’s 203-661-5051
Category Archives: Kymry Blog
Now an extraordinary exhibition has been created called “Nests, Eggs, Heartbreak & Beauty” put together by the Museum of American Bird Art at Mass Audubon ~ formerly the Mass Audubon Visual Arts Center. This exhibition was formed around the recently published book “America’s Other Audubon” by author Joy M. Kiser. Continue reading
This years 66th Annual Westport Christmas Bird Count will be on Sunday, December 16th, 2012 for 24-hour. The Westport Count also includes Norwalk, Weston, Easton, Fairfield and New Canaan. the count is to locate, identify, and count all wild birds found within a 15-mile diameter count circle.For more information contact Mardi Dickinson, Westport CBC Compiler & Captain at firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.kymrygroup.com Continue reading
Enjoying a boating trip from Norwalk Harbor in Norwalk CT to Oyster Bay, LI. Continue reading