- Joel Greenberg on Passenger Pigeon
- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
- Audubon Connecticut’s Urban Oases Recognized by USFWS
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Hadlyme Country Market
- Hadlyme, CT Fork-tailed Flycatcher; A Wrong Way Corrigan?
- Fork-Tailed Flycatcher Hadlyme Ferry CT Directions
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013
- Christmas Bird Count Attire
- Backyard Birds Feeder Form 2013
- Westport CT Christmas Bird Count 2013
- Golden Eagle at Sherwood Island
- Veterans Day
- Goodbye Summer Tomatoes
- Urban Wildlife Oases in New Haven CT
- September Rabbit Rabbit
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Old Blue Bird Inn
- Festival of Shorebirds at Jamaica Bay
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Category Archives: Magee Marsh
Bird Groups Raise Alarms over Wind Industry Installation of Six Giant Wind Turbines in Critical Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor. Letter to Feds Charges Wind Industry with Ignoring Voluntary Federal Guidelines. Continue reading
NW Ohio’s only Old Fashion Ice Cream Parlor and eatery. Near Magee Marsh & Maumee Bay Resorts. A family friendly atmosphere featuring something for every taste; from pizza, ice cream, grinders and signature coffees. Only minutes from Maumee Bay State Park, rain or shine our dining room, patio and drive thru are open 7 days a week. Continue reading