Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
- Announcement Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X
- Read to your Kid, It’s Children’s Book Week!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Eagle’s Nest Sweet Retreat
- Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Seoul Gardens Chinese Restaurant
- PledgeToFledge Connecticut Boat Trip!
- “Gifts of the Crow”
- Bedford 2020 VegOut!
- Happy Easter!
- COA 29th Annual Meeting 2013
- Happy First Day of Spring!
- CT NOFA 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013
- Flock of Winter Robins
- Rabbit Rabbit!
- Farm to Family
- Nest, Eggs, Heartbreak & Beauty Exhibition
- Season’s Greetings!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Westport CBC Feeder Form 2012
- Westport CT Christmas Bird Count 2012
- RT @lkamms : TRENDS: Birding ranks 15th most popular activity. Seriously. naturetravelnetwork.com/2013/05/trends… Twitter 6 hours ago
- Metro North has stated they do not have the buses to handle Conneticuts 20,000 passengers that commute on this section of the line. Twitter 1 day ago
- Oxbow wins the 138th #Preakness Stakes! There will be no Triple Crown winner in 2013. That's a horse race for ya! Twitter 2 days ago
- RT @PreaknessStakes: Finally coming up next the 138th @PreaknessStakes @PimlicoRC Twitter 2 days ago
- Case U Missed: Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor! (Dendroica fusca)one of the most beautiful Warblers. bit.ly/19c2xc6 Twitter 2 days ago
- CaseUMissed! A recap & reminder of the beauty that surounds us now. Celebrating Spring Wood Warblers: bit.ly/GX8ISo #woodwarblers . Twitter 2 days ago
BIRD CALLS Radio Show WGCH1490AM. Sun’s @1PM. Call In ?’s 203-661-5051
Category Archives: Mardi Dickinson
NW Ohio’s only Old Fashion Ice Cream Parlor and eatery. Near Magee Marsh & Maumee Bay Resorts. A family friendly atmosphere featuring something for every taste; from pizza, ice cream, grinders and signature coffees. Only minutes from Maumee Bay State Park, rain or shine our dining room, patio and drive thru are open 7 days a week. Continue reading
A family owned/operated business that will satisfy your palate with homemade items that are fresh. The food is always hot & tasty, cooked to order. I always look forward to my next visit when I am in town. Continue reading
Farm to Family explores the links to past connections and the real honest sustainable agriculture that has been around for centuries and now are imprints in the form of Farmers Markets. Continue reading
This years 66th Annual Westport Christmas Bird Count will be on Sunday, December 16th, 2012 for 24-hour. The Westport Count also includes Norwalk, Weston, Easton, Fairfield and New Canaan. the count is to locate, identify, and count all wild birds found within a 15-mile diameter count circle.For more information contact Mardi Dickinson, Westport CBC Compiler & Captain at email@example.com or http://www.kymrygroup.com Continue reading
Honoring our Fallen United States Soldiers today on Memorial Day, May 28, 2012. Thank You to all the Men and Women who have served our country and continue to do so. Continue reading
The highly anticipated EOS 5D Mark III. With supercharged EOS performance and stunning full frame, high-resolution image capture, the EOS 5D Mark III is designed to perform. Special optical technologies like the 61-Point High Density Reticular AF and an extended ISO range of 100-25600 (expandable to 50 (L), 51200 (H1) and 102400 (H2) make the EOS 5D Mark III ideal for shooting in the studio or out in the field, and great for still photography. Continue reading
Mount Kisco Elementary School Community Garden Grand Opening was offically inaugurated on June 14, 2011. MKES transforms a old tennis court into a sustainable Community Garden. This is a garden built to share with the community but also created to encourage active involvement among students, parents, and the greater Mount Kisco. Continue reading
Earthplace Nature Center in Westport CT, celebrated their 11th year. Every year they have a theme. This year, it’s “Do It Yourself, Green at Home,” which is about things you can do at home to have a positive effect on the environment. Mardi Welch Dickinson from the Kymry Group/Photographic & Marketing Solutions was the events Official Green Photographer.. one of Mardi’s specialties. Continue reading
Snowdrops flowers are one of the first to show themselves in early spring. I love these little darlings; they provide hope that all is right in the world and set the scene for more. I hope you enjoy their fleet moment too! Continue reading