Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
- Announcement Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X
- Read to your Kid, It’s Children’s Book Week!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Eagle’s Nest Sweet Retreat
- Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Seoul Gardens Chinese Restaurant
- PledgeToFledge Connecticut Boat Trip!
- “Gifts of the Crow”
- Bedford 2020 VegOut!
- Happy Easter!
- COA 29th Annual Meeting 2013
- Happy First Day of Spring!
- CT NOFA 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013
- Flock of Winter Robins
- Rabbit Rabbit!
- Farm to Family
- Nest, Eggs, Heartbreak & Beauty Exhibition
- Season’s Greetings!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Westport CBC Feeder Form 2012
- Westport CT Christmas Bird Count 2012
- Metro North has stated they do not have the buses to handle Conneticuts 20,000 passengers that commute on this section of the line. Twitter 18 minutes ago
- Oxbow wins the 138th #Preakness Stakes! There will be no Triple Crown winner in 2013. That's a horse race for ya! Twitter 16 hours ago
- RT @PreaknessStakes: Finally coming up next the 138th @PreaknessStakes @PimlicoRC Twitter 17 hours ago
- Case U Missed: Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor! (Dendroica fusca)one of the most beautiful Warblers. bit.ly/19c2xc6 Twitter 1 day ago
- CaseUMissed! A recap & reminder of the beauty that surounds us now. Celebrating Spring Wood Warblers: bit.ly/GX8ISo #woodwarblers . Twitter 1 day ago
- RT @dpreview: Looking for a photo editing package that costs less than Photoshop CS6? We've rounded up 10 favorites! bit.ly/18QW9cW Twitter 1 day ago
BIRD CALLS Radio Show WGCH1490AM. Sun’s @1PM. Call In ?’s 203-661-5051
Category Archives: News
Honoring our Fallen United States Soldiers today on Memorial Day, May 28, 2012. Thank You to all the Men and Women who have served our country and continue to do so. Continue reading
The highly anticipated EOS 5D Mark III. With supercharged EOS performance and stunning full frame, high-resolution image capture, the EOS 5D Mark III is designed to perform. Special optical technologies like the 61-Point High Density Reticular AF and an extended ISO range of 100-25600 (expandable to 50 (L), 51200 (H1) and 102400 (H2) make the EOS 5D Mark III ideal for shooting in the studio or out in the field, and great for still photography. Continue reading
Daniel C. Esty, Commissioner of the Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (DEEP), spoke on July 28, 2011 at the Sherwood Island State Park Nature Center. The event was co-sponsored by The Friends of Sherwood Island State Park and Green … Continue reading
Conservation, civic organizations, agency leaders and developers are collaboratively urging federal support of restored funding to clean water programs that are critical to the recovery of our nation’s economy and environment. Continue reading
Many of us have fond remembrances about a really good donut, maybe like the ones we may have had when we were young, the kind that tasted homemade, and were truly delicious. It almost seems that they don’t make them … Continue reading
Connecticut Fund for the Environment/Save the Sound, 2011 Annual Meeting took place on Sunday, October 2, 2011 from 1-4pm. The breathtaking backdrop at the Stamford Yacht Club was packed with over 300 environmentalist who attended this important 2011 annual meeting. Connecticut … Continue reading
Many folks know that Pagano’s is one of the best fish mongers in Fairfield County CT, with the freshest seafood for any cooking style. We have been going to Pagano’s for years to buy our fish. We have tried others … Continue reading
Mount Kisco Elementary School Community Garden Grand Opening was offically inaugurated on June 14, 2011. MKES transforms a old tennis court into a sustainable Community Garden. This is a garden built to share with the community but also created to encourage active involvement among students, parents, and the greater Mount Kisco. Continue reading
Mardi Dickinson of the Kymry Group is proud to announce we have been retained by Chris Bosak to secure Advertising & Media for his newly launched Radio Show called “Bird Calls”. Continue reading
Earthplace Nature Center in Westport CT, celebrated their 11th year. Every year they have a theme. This year, it’s “Do It Yourself, Green at Home,” which is about things you can do at home to have a positive effect on the environment. Mardi Welch Dickinson from the Kymry Group/Photographic & Marketing Solutions was the events Official Green Photographer.. one of Mardi’s specialties. Continue reading