Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
- Warm Weather Clothing Gear
- Announcement Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X
- Read to your Kid, It’s Children’s Book Week!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Eagle’s Nest Sweet Retreat
- Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Seoul Gardens Chinese Restaurant
- PledgeToFledge Connecticut Boat Trip!
- “Gifts of the Crow”
- Bedford 2020 VegOut!
- Happy Easter!
- COA 29th Annual Meeting 2013
- Happy First Day of Spring!
- CT NOFA 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013
- Flock of Winter Robins
- Rabbit Rabbit!
- Farm to Family
- Nest, Eggs, Heartbreak & Beauty Exhibition
- Season’s Greetings!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Westport CBC Feeder Form 2012
- via @CTEnvironment Something’s different around here… Rebecca Kaplan, our director of media commun... on.fb.me/16XyZ6r @KymryGroup Twitter 3 hours ago
- UPDATE: The CT Brown Booby was last seen in Norwalk Harbor at 2:55pm Today 3/23 & has NOT been relocated yet! Out on boat as I write this! Twitter 5 hours ago
- via @CTEnvironment DEEP doesn't have enough inspectors to make sure that the 5,000 dams that dot C... on.fb.me/14DCri8 @KymryGroup Twitter 8 hours ago
- Warm Weather Clothing Gear: Awhile back I wrote an article on Winter Clothing Gear.@Some of the... bit.ly/14CW0Hi @KymryGroup Twitter 11 hours ago
- RT @PledgeToFledge: Pledge to Fledge is a away of life... good stuff from Rob Fergus fb.me/P83AkZOS Twitter 13 hours ago
- RT @DRFMcGee: HOF trainer D Wayne Lukas has confirmed Will Take Charge for @BelmontStakes, says Jon Court has the mount back. #ChurchillDow… Twitter 13 hours ago
BIRD CALLS Radio Show WGCH1490AM. Sun’s @1PM. Call In ?’s 203-661-5051
Category Archives: Non-Profit
Connecticut Ornithological Association’s (COA) Annual Meeting 2013 was an overwhelming success! Featured Speakers this year were Dr. Stephen Kress, Sharon “Birdchick” Stiteler, and Marshall J. Iliff. Continue reading
Connecticut Chapter of the Northeast Organic Farming Association (CTNOFA) held their 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013, on Saturday, March 2, 2013, at the Wilton High School in Wilton, CT. Over 800 participants came this year, including 64 vendors and 55 workshops. Continue reading
Now an extraordinary exhibition has been created called “Nests, Eggs, Heartbreak & Beauty” put together by the Museum of American Bird Art at Mass Audubon ~ formerly the Mass Audubon Visual Arts Center. This exhibition was formed around the recently published book “America’s Other Audubon” by author Joy M. Kiser. Continue reading
Westport, CT CBC Christmas Bird Count Sunday December 18th 2011. This year is the 65th Annual Westport CT Christmas Bird Count, and the 112th anniversary of the National Audubon CBC concept. The intent of the count is to locate, identify, and count all birds found within a 15-mile diameter count circle, centered at Westport’s twin Bridges on Route 57. Continue reading
Daniel C. Esty, Commissioner of the Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (DEEP), spoke on July 28, 2011 at the Sherwood Island State Park Nature Center. The event was co-sponsored by The Friends of Sherwood Island State Park and Green … Continue reading
Connecticut Fund for the Environment/Save the Sound, 2011 Annual Meeting took place on Sunday, October 2, 2011 from 1-4pm. The breathtaking backdrop at the Stamford Yacht Club was packed with over 300 environmentalist who attended this important 2011 annual meeting. Connecticut … Continue reading
Belize Audubon Society (BAS) sent their newly hired Field Biologist, Denham Chuc, to the US to learn state of the art bird study methods and techniques at Sharon Audubon. Continue reading
Mount Kisco Elementary School Community Garden Grand Opening was offically inaugurated on June 14, 2011. MKES transforms a old tennis court into a sustainable Community Garden. This is a garden built to share with the community but also created to encourage active involvement among students, parents, and the greater Mount Kisco. Continue reading