Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
- Announcement Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X
- Read to your Kid, It’s Children’s Book Week!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Eagle’s Nest Sweet Retreat
- Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Seoul Gardens Chinese Restaurant
- PledgeToFledge Connecticut Boat Trip!
- “Gifts of the Crow”
- Bedford 2020 VegOut!
- Happy Easter!
- COA 29th Annual Meeting 2013
- Happy First Day of Spring!
- CT NOFA 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013
- Flock of Winter Robins
- Rabbit Rabbit!
- Farm to Family
- Nest, Eggs, Heartbreak & Beauty Exhibition
- Season’s Greetings!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Westport CBC Feeder Form 2012
- Westport CT Christmas Bird Count 2012
- Metro North has stated they do not have the buses to handle Conneticuts 20,000 passengers that commute on this section of the line. Twitter 20 hours ago
- Oxbow wins the 138th #Preakness Stakes! There will be no Triple Crown winner in 2013. That's a horse race for ya! Twitter 1 day ago
- RT @PreaknessStakes: Finally coming up next the 138th @PreaknessStakes @PimlicoRC Twitter 1 day ago
- Case U Missed: Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor! (Dendroica fusca)one of the most beautiful Warblers. bit.ly/19c2xc6 Twitter 2 days ago
- CaseUMissed! A recap & reminder of the beauty that surounds us now. Celebrating Spring Wood Warblers: bit.ly/GX8ISo #woodwarblers . Twitter 2 days ago
- RT @dpreview: Looking for a photo editing package that costs less than Photoshop CS6? We've rounded up 10 favorites! bit.ly/18QW9cW Twitter 2 days ago
BIRD CALLS Radio Show WGCH1490AM. Sun’s @1PM. Call In ?’s 203-661-5051
Category Archives: Photography
Canon has officially introduced the EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x – a top-end telephoto zoom with a built-in switchable teleconverter. Simply flicking a lever at the rear of the barrel converts it to a 280-560mm f/5.6 lens. Designed for professional sports and wildlife photographers, it includes an array of top-end features such as Power Focus for movie shooting, and IS ‘mode 3′ that only applies stabilisation at the point of exposure, aiding panning. Continue reading
NW Ohio’s only Old Fashion Ice Cream Parlor and eatery. Near Magee Marsh & Maumee Bay Resorts. A family friendly atmosphere featuring something for every taste; from pizza, ice cream, grinders and signature coffees. Only minutes from Maumee Bay State Park, rain or shine our dining room, patio and drive thru are open 7 days a week. Continue reading
A family owned/operated business that will satisfy your palate with homemade items that are fresh. The food is always hot & tasty, cooked to order. I always look forward to my next visit when I am in town. Continue reading
Happy Easter! A beautiful Daffodil Flower showing off signs of an early spring in 2013. Continue reading
Happy First Day of Spring! Just around the corner. Enjoy the moment. Continue reading
Farm to Family explores the links to past connections and the real honest sustainable agriculture that has been around for centuries and now are imprints in the form of Farmers Markets. Continue reading
The highly anticipated EOS 5D Mark III. With supercharged EOS performance and stunning full frame, high-resolution image capture, the EOS 5D Mark III is designed to perform. Special optical technologies like the 61-Point High Density Reticular AF and an extended ISO range of 100-25600 (expandable to 50 (L), 51200 (H1) and 102400 (H2) make the EOS 5D Mark III ideal for shooting in the studio or out in the field, and great for still photography. Continue reading
Talk about a wonderful place for hispanic/spanish/latin food. This IS the place. The word Bodega came from the actual spanish word “grocery store” – La Bodega. This is one of those places you will definitely want to come and hangout … Continue reading
What a nice Thanksgiving gift, a Painted Bunting came to visit Cove Island Wildlife Sanctuary, Cove Island Park, Stamford CT, today! Cove Island is the lovely Sanctuary that was host to The Fork-tailed Flycatcher last year on November 17, 2010 and that … Continue reading
Sunday, November 13, 2011 was a beautiful day to be out for a local birding adventure. Thanks to Nick Bonomo for noticing that a Western Kingbird had been reported in Westport on eBird and sending an alert to the CT … Continue reading
Floyd Scholtz, Master Carver, Photo Gallery is being transfer to a new website. This intellectual property may not be reproduced, including copying, transmitting, or saving of digital files, and the alteration or manipulation of said text or image files is NOT … Continue reading
This lens was a beauty in its previous style. A worthy successor to the popular Canon EF 300mm f/2.8 IS, the all-new Canon EF 300mm f/2.8 IS II USM super telephoto lens is lightweight, weighing approximately 13% less than its … Continue reading
The first real-life approach to bird identification. Whether you are a beginner, expert, or anywhere in between, The Crossley ID Guide (published by Princeton University Press) will vastly improve your ability to identify birds. A must have book for putting in your library to read over and over again! Continue reading
Mardi Dickinson of the Kymry Group is proud to announce we have been retained by Chris Bosak to secure Advertising & Media for his newly launched Radio Show called “Bird Calls”. Continue reading
Earthplace Nature Center in Westport CT, celebrated their 11th year. Every year they have a theme. This year, it’s “Do It Yourself, Green at Home,” which is about things you can do at home to have a positive effect on the environment. Mardi Welch Dickinson from the Kymry Group/Photographic & Marketing Solutions was the events Official Green Photographer.. one of Mardi’s specialties. Continue reading