- NEW Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- Salute to our Veterans
- The Preserve in Old Saybrook CT permanently protected
- Joel Greenberg on Passenger Pigeon
- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Category Archives: Townsend P. Dickinson
A British tradition that we continue today. On the morning of the first day of every month, there was a slow chorus in our house, from person to person and from room to room, the word “Rabbit Rabbit” was spoken … Continue reading
Townsend P. Dickinson, Natural History Photographer, shares with you stunning photographs observing Catbirds, Spring Courtship Duet. Continue reading
What a nice Thanksgiving gift, a Painted Bunting came to visit Cove Island Wildlife Sanctuary, Cove Island Park, Stamford CT, today! Cove Island is the lovely Sanctuary that was host to The Fork-tailed Flycatcher last year on November 17, 2010 and that … Continue reading