Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
- Announcement Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X
- Read to your Kid, It’s Children’s Book Week!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Eagle’s Nest Sweet Retreat
- Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Seoul Gardens Chinese Restaurant
- PledgeToFledge Connecticut Boat Trip!
- “Gifts of the Crow”
- Bedford 2020 VegOut!
- Happy Easter!
- COA 29th Annual Meeting 2013
- Happy First Day of Spring!
- CT NOFA 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013
- Flock of Winter Robins
- Rabbit Rabbit!
- Farm to Family
- Nest, Eggs, Heartbreak & Beauty Exhibition
- Season’s Greetings!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Westport CBC Feeder Form 2012
- Westport CT Christmas Bird Count 2012
- Oxbow wins the 138th #Preakness Stakes! There will be no Triple Crown winner in 2013. That's a horse race for ya! Twitter 10 hours ago
- RT @PreaknessStakes: Finally coming up next the 138th @PreaknessStakes @PimlicoRC Twitter 11 hours ago
- Case U Missed: Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor! (Dendroica fusca)one of the most beautiful Warblers. bit.ly/19c2xc6 Twitter 21 hours ago
- CaseUMissed! A recap & reminder of the beauty that surounds us now. Celebrating Spring Wood Warblers: bit.ly/GX8ISo #woodwarblers . Twitter 21 hours ago
- RT @dpreview: Looking for a photo editing package that costs less than Photoshop CS6? We've rounded up 10 favorites! bit.ly/18QW9cW Twitter 1 day ago
- RT @ICPhotog: Photoset: picturedept: Everyday there are lives at home and on the other side of the world that go... tmblr.co/Z-IPpulBcASX Twitter 1 day ago
BIRD CALLS Radio Show WGCH1490AM. Sun’s @1PM. Call In ?’s 203-661-5051
Category Archives: Travel
NW Ohio’s only Old Fashion Ice Cream Parlor and eatery. Near Magee Marsh & Maumee Bay Resorts. A family friendly atmosphere featuring something for every taste; from pizza, ice cream, grinders and signature coffees. Only minutes from Maumee Bay State Park, rain or shine our dining room, patio and drive thru are open 7 days a week. Continue reading
A family owned/operated business that will satisfy your palate with homemade items that are fresh. The food is always hot & tasty, cooked to order. I always look forward to my next visit when I am in town. Continue reading
Talk about a wonderful place for hispanic/spanish/latin food. This IS the place. The word Bodega came from the actual spanish word “grocery store” – La Bodega. This is one of those places you will definitely want to come and hangout … Continue reading
Westport, CT CBC Christmas Bird Count Sunday December 18th 2011. This year is the 65th Annual Westport CT Christmas Bird Count, and the 112th anniversary of the National Audubon CBC concept. The intent of the count is to locate, identify, and count all birds found within a 15-mile diameter count circle, centered at Westport’s twin Bridges on Route 57. Continue reading
What a nice Thanksgiving gift, a Painted Bunting came to visit Cove Island Wildlife Sanctuary, Cove Island Park, Stamford CT, today! Cove Island is the lovely Sanctuary that was host to The Fork-tailed Flycatcher last year on November 17, 2010 and that … Continue reading
Sunday, November 13, 2011 was a beautiful day to be out for a local birding adventure. Thanks to Nick Bonomo for noticing that a Western Kingbird had been reported in Westport on eBird and sending an alert to the CT … Continue reading
Many of us have fond remembrances about a really good donut, maybe like the ones we may have had when we were young, the kind that tasted homemade, and were truly delicious. It almost seems that they don’t make them … Continue reading
Many folks know that Pagano’s is one of the best fish mongers in Fairfield County CT, with the freshest seafood for any cooking style. We have been going to Pagano’s for years to buy our fish. We have tried others … Continue reading
Belize Audubon Society (BAS) sent their newly hired Field Biologist, Denham Chuc, to the US to learn state of the art bird study methods and techniques at Sharon Audubon. Continue reading
Since 1992, Super Duper Weenie has been satisfying loyal customers in Fairfield, CT with snappy hot dogs and freshly made condiments. All food is grown and made locally. Continue reading
The first real-life approach to bird identification. Whether you are a beginner, expert, or anywhere in between, The Crossley ID Guide (published by Princeton University Press) will vastly improve your ability to identify birds. A must have book for putting in your library to read over and over again! Continue reading
Canon EF200-400mm f/4L IS USM EXTENDER 1.4x zoom – that features an integrated focal length extender to take its zoom range to 280-560mm. Continue reading
The Nantucket Gull Show ranks as one of the most awesome winter wildlife spectacles in the Western Atlantic. The winter surf-feeding guild, including Herring Gulls, Bonaparte Gulls, Lesser-black Backed Gulls, Iceland Gulls, Common Eider, Common and Barrow Golden-eyes, Buffleheads, and Black Duck, are seen regularly foraging in the breaking surf in the winter at Low Beach, Nantucket. Continue reading
Nantucket Brant Point Lighthouse. Christmas Card greetings by two prolific photographers. Mardi & Townsend Dickinson of Connecticut. Continue reading