- NEW Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- Salute to our Veterans
- The Preserve in Old Saybrook CT permanently protected
- Joel Greenberg on Passenger Pigeon
- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Category Archives: Wildlife Photographer
Winter clothing gear suggestions you need to know about for the Christmas Bird Count. Continue reading
A British tradition that we continue today. On the morning of the first day of every month, there was a slow chorus in our house, from person to person and from room to room, the word “Rabbit Rabbit” was spoken … Continue reading
Studying Shorebirds on fall migration at Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge is one of the wonders of the world, whether you are at the 8th Annual Shorebird Festival or not. Continue reading
This festival welcomes everyone of every level in birdwatching for the 8th Annual Shorebird Festival at the famed Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge on Saturday, August 24, from 8am – 5pm. The perfect opportunity to meet friendly world renowned birders, photographers and authors who are experts in shorebirds of every level. Continue reading