- The Preserve in Old Saybrook CT permanently protected
- Joel Greenberg on Passenger Pigeon
- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
- Audubon Connecticut’s Urban Oases Recognized by USFWS
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Hadlyme Country Market
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Category Archives: Wildlife
Winter clothing gear suggestions you need to know about for the Christmas Bird Count. Continue reading
A British tradition that we continue today. On the morning of the first day of every month, there was a slow chorus in our house, from person to person and from room to room, the word “Rabbit Rabbit” was spoken … Continue reading
Governor Malloy signs bill that marks a double conservation victory in Connecticut. Continue reading
Warm weather clothing gear for the active outdoorsman that holds up and keeps you dry and comfortable at all times outdoors in warm weather conditions. Continue reading
Canon has officially introduced the EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x – a top-end telephoto zoom with a built-in switchable teleconverter. Simply flicking a lever at the rear of the barrel converts it to a 280-560mm f/5.6 lens. Designed for professional sports and wildlife photographers, it includes an array of top-end features such as Power Focus for movie shooting, and IS ‘mode 3′ that only applies stabilisation at the point of exposure, aiding panning. Continue reading