- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
- Audubon Connecticut’s Urban Oases Recognized by USFWS
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Hadlyme Country Market
- Hadlyme, CT Fork-tailed Flycatcher; A Wrong Way Corrigan?
- Fork-Tailed Flycatcher Hadlyme Ferry CT Directions
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013
- Christmas Bird Count Attire
- Backyard Birds Feeder Form 2013
- Westport CT Christmas Bird Count 2013
- Golden Eagle at Sherwood Island
- Veterans Day
- Goodbye Summer Tomatoes
- Urban Wildlife Oases in New Haven CT
- September Rabbit Rabbit
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Old Blue Bird Inn
- Festival of Shorebirds at Jamaica Bay
- Connecticut Audubon Society Names New President
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Tag Archives: Benjamin Van Doren
Benjamin Van Doren talks with Mardi Dickinson about his scientific project on “Birds migrating in autumn”, that won him fifth place in the prestigious National Intel Science competition awards. Continue reading →