- NEW Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- Salute to our Veterans
- The Preserve in Old Saybrook CT permanently protected
- Joel Greenberg on Passenger Pigeon
- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Tag Archives: Connecticut food
Talk about a wonderful place for hispanic/spanish/latin food. This IS the place. The word Bodega came from the actual spanish word “grocery store” – La Bodega. This is one of those places you will definitely want to come and hangout … Continue reading
Many of us have fond remembrances about a really good donut, maybe like the ones we may have had when we were young, the kind that tasted homemade, and were truly delicious. It almost seems that they don’t make them … Continue reading