Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
- Announcement Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X
- Read to your Kid, It’s Children’s Book Week!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Eagle’s Nest Sweet Retreat
- Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Seoul Gardens Chinese Restaurant
- PledgeToFledge Connecticut Boat Trip!
- “Gifts of the Crow”
- Bedford 2020 VegOut!
- Happy Easter!
- COA 29th Annual Meeting 2013
- Happy First Day of Spring!
- CT NOFA 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013
- Flock of Winter Robins
- Rabbit Rabbit!
- Farm to Family
- Nest, Eggs, Heartbreak & Beauty Exhibition
- Season’s Greetings!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Westport CBC Feeder Form 2012
- Westport CT Christmas Bird Count 2012
- Oxbow wins the 138th #Preakness Stakes! There will be no Triple Crown winner in 2013. That's a horse race for ya! Twitter 5 hours ago
- RT @PreaknessStakes: Finally coming up next the 138th @PreaknessStakes @PimlicoRC Twitter 6 hours ago
- Case U Missed: Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor! (Dendroica fusca)one of the most beautiful Warblers. bit.ly/19c2xc6 Twitter 17 hours ago
- CaseUMissed! A recap & reminder of the beauty that surounds us now. Celebrating Spring Wood Warblers: bit.ly/GX8ISo #woodwarblers . Twitter 17 hours ago
- RT @dpreview: Looking for a photo editing package that costs less than Photoshop CS6? We've rounded up 10 favorites! bit.ly/18QW9cW Twitter 1 day ago
- RT @ICPhotog: Photoset: picturedept: Everyday there are lives at home and on the other side of the world that go... tmblr.co/Z-IPpulBcASX Twitter 1 day ago
BIRD CALLS Radio Show WGCH1490AM. Sun’s @1PM. Call In ?’s 203-661-5051
Tag Archives: Full Frame
The highly anticipated EOS 5D Mark III. With supercharged EOS performance and stunning full frame, high-resolution image capture, the EOS 5D Mark III is designed to perform. Special optical technologies like the 61-Point High Density Reticular AF and an extended ISO range of 100-25600 (expandable to 50 (L), 51200 (H1) and 102400 (H2) make the EOS 5D Mark III ideal for shooting in the studio or out in the field, and great for still photography. Continue reading