- NEW Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- Salute to our Veterans
- The Preserve in Old Saybrook CT permanently protected
- Joel Greenberg on Passenger Pigeon
- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Tag Archives: Kymry ~ A look in time….
Tarry Lodge Celebrates “Snail of Approval” Award by Slow Food Metro North at a celebration in Westport CT on Saturday, June 29, 2013. Continue reading
Slow Food Metro North brings Farmers, Chefs and Restaurant Owners together, in the surrounding areas, to visit 12 farms for Chef Farm Tour and Luncheon on Tuesday, April15, 2013. Continue reading
John Marzluff author of “Gifts of the Crow,” does a Illustrated presentation to a packed house at the Mid-Manhattan New York Public Library, New York, NY on April 2, 2013. Dr. Marzluff discusses the amazing and intelligent corvid family, with a focus on crows. Mardi Dickinson also Includes a book review and the link to her radio interview with both authors. Continue reading
Connecticut Chapter of the Northeast Organic Farming Association (CTNOFA) held their 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013, on Saturday, March 2, 2013, at the Wilton High School in Wilton, CT. Over 800 participants came this year, including 64 vendors and 55 workshops. Continue reading