- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
- Audubon Connecticut’s Urban Oases Recognized by USFWS
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Hadlyme Country Market
- Hadlyme, CT Fork-tailed Flycatcher; A Wrong Way Corrigan?
- Fork-Tailed Flycatcher Hadlyme Ferry CT Directions
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013
- Christmas Bird Count Attire
- Backyard Birds Feeder Form 2013
- Westport CT Christmas Bird Count 2013
- Golden Eagle at Sherwood Island
- Veterans Day
- Goodbye Summer Tomatoes
- Urban Wildlife Oases in New Haven CT
- September Rabbit Rabbit
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Old Blue Bird Inn
- Festival of Shorebirds at Jamaica Bay
- Connecticut Audubon Society Names New President
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Tag Archives: Kymry ~ A look in time….
Tarry Lodge Celebrates “Snail of Approval” Award by Slow Food Metro North at a celebration in Westport CT on Saturday, June 29, 2013. Continue reading
Slow Food Metro North brings Farmers, Chefs and Restaurant Owners together, in the surrounding areas, to visit 12 farms for Chef Farm Tour and Luncheon on Tuesday, April15, 2013. Continue reading
John Marzluff author of “Gifts of the Crow,” does a Illustrated presentation to a packed house at the Mid-Manhattan New York Public Library, New York, NY on April 2, 2013. Dr. Marzluff discusses the amazing and intelligent corvid family, with a focus on crows. Mardi Dickinson also Includes a book review and the link to her radio interview with both authors. Continue reading
Connecticut Chapter of the Northeast Organic Farming Association (CTNOFA) held their 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013, on Saturday, March 2, 2013, at the Wilton High School in Wilton, CT. Over 800 participants came this year, including 64 vendors and 55 workshops. Continue reading