Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
- Warm Weather Clothing Gear
- Announcement Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X
- Read to your Kid, It’s Children’s Book Week!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Eagle’s Nest Sweet Retreat
- Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Seoul Gardens Chinese Restaurant
- PledgeToFledge Connecticut Boat Trip!
- “Gifts of the Crow”
- Bedford 2020 VegOut!
- Happy Easter!
- COA 29th Annual Meeting 2013
- Happy First Day of Spring!
- CT NOFA 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013
- Flock of Winter Robins
- Rabbit Rabbit!
- Farm to Family
- Nest, Eggs, Heartbreak & Beauty Exhibition
- Season’s Greetings!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Westport CBC Feeder Form 2012
- RT @PledgeToFledge: P2F partner @WildandinColor & cofounder @CrossleyIDGuide w/ @SerenaAltschul on @CBSSunday in about 10 minutes! Twitter 13 hours ago
- RT @PledgeToFledge: CBS Sunday Morning will feature some familiar #PledgeToFledge faces! ow.ly/lpbgp watch in about 25 minutes! Twitter 14 hours ago
- Tune into @CBSSunday about Birding Dr. Drew Lanham w @SerenaAltschul m.cbsnews.com/postwatch.rbml… Twitter 14 hours ago
- RT @NYT_Arts: Wayne Miller, Magnum Photographer, Dies at 94: Mr. Miller once said that what he wanted to do was “to photogra... http://t.co… Twitter 1 day ago
- via @CTEnvironment Happy Long Island Sound Day, everyone! Need some ideas of things you can do to... on.fb.me/172qqqO @KymryGroup Twitter 2 days ago
- CT BROWN BOOBY ~ 1st State Record! Great story & photos by Larry Flynn. is.gd/rgPwhx As of 10:25am bird has NOT been relocated. Twitter 2 days ago
BIRD CALLS Radio Show WGCH1490AM. Sun’s @1PM. Call In ?’s 203-661-5051
Tag Archives: KymryGroup
Canon has officially introduced the EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x – a top-end telephoto zoom with a built-in switchable teleconverter. Simply flicking a lever at the rear of the barrel converts it to a 280-560mm f/5.6 lens. Designed for professional sports and wildlife photographers, it includes an array of top-end features such as Power Focus for movie shooting, and IS ‘mode 3′ that only applies stabilisation at the point of exposure, aiding panning. Continue reading
NW Ohio’s only Old Fashion Ice Cream Parlor and eatery. Near Magee Marsh & Maumee Bay Resorts. A family friendly atmosphere featuring something for every taste; from pizza, ice cream, grinders and signature coffees. Only minutes from Maumee Bay State Park, rain or shine our dining room, patio and drive thru are open 7 days a week. Continue reading
John Marzluff author of “Gifts of the Crow,” does a Illustrated presentation to a packed house at the Mid-Manhattan New York Public Library, New York, NY on April 2, 2013. Dr. Marzluff discusses the amazing and intelligent corvid family, with a focus on crows. Mardi Dickinson also Includes a book review and the link to her radio interview with both authors. Continue reading
Connecticut Ornithological Association’s (COA) Annual Meeting 2013 was an overwhelming success! Featured Speakers this year were Dr. Stephen Kress, Sharon “Birdchick” Stiteler, and Marshall J. Iliff. Continue reading
Connecticut Chapter of the Northeast Organic Farming Association (CTNOFA) held their 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013, on Saturday, March 2, 2013, at the Wilton High School in Wilton, CT. Over 800 participants came this year, including 64 vendors and 55 workshops. Continue reading
Farm to Family explores the links to past connections and the real honest sustainable agriculture that has been around for centuries and now are imprints in the form of Farmers Markets. Continue reading
This years 66th Annual Westport Christmas Bird Count will be on Sunday, December 16th, 2012 for 24-hour. The Westport Count also includes Norwalk, Weston, Easton, Fairfield and New Canaan. the count is to locate, identify, and count all wild birds found within a 15-mile diameter count circle.For more information contact Mardi Dickinson, Westport CBC Compiler & Captain at firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.kymrygroup.com Continue reading
Honoring our Fallen United States Soldiers today on Memorial Day, May 28, 2012. Thank You to all the Men and Women who have served our country and continue to do so. Continue reading
The highly anticipated EOS 5D Mark III. With supercharged EOS performance and stunning full frame, high-resolution image capture, the EOS 5D Mark III is designed to perform. Special optical technologies like the 61-Point High Density Reticular AF and an extended ISO range of 100-25600 (expandable to 50 (L), 51200 (H1) and 102400 (H2) make the EOS 5D Mark III ideal for shooting in the studio or out in the field, and great for still photography. Continue reading
Talk about a wonderful place for hispanic/spanish/latin food. This IS the place. The word Bodega came from the actual spanish word “grocery store” – La Bodega. This is one of those places you will definitely want to come and hangout … Continue reading
What a nice Thanksgiving gift, a Painted Bunting came to visit Cove Island Wildlife Sanctuary, Cove Island Park, Stamford CT, today! Cove Island is the lovely Sanctuary that was host to The Fork-tailed Flycatcher last year on November 17, 2010 and that … Continue reading
Conservation, civic organizations, agency leaders and developers are collaboratively urging federal support of restored funding to clean water programs that are critical to the recovery of our nation’s economy and environment. Continue reading
Connecticut Fund for the Environment/Save the Sound, 2011 Annual Meeting took place on Sunday, October 2, 2011 from 1-4pm. The breathtaking backdrop at the Stamford Yacht Club was packed with over 300 environmentalist who attended this important 2011 annual meeting. Connecticut … Continue reading
Alex Shoumatoff, Author, Journalist, Conservationist, spoke at the Westchester Land Trust, Leon Levy Third Annual Symposium on Sunday, March 6, 2011 at the Bedford Historical Hall, Bedford NY. Continue reading