- The Preserve in Old Saybrook CT permanently protected
- Joel Greenberg on Passenger Pigeon
- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
- Audubon Connecticut’s Urban Oases Recognized by USFWS
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Hadlyme Country Market
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Tag Archives: KymryGroup
Connecticut will contribute $3.3 million to permanently protect the 1000 acre Preserve in Old Saybrook, Connecticut. Continue reading
Bird Groups Raise Alarms over Wind Industry Installation of Six Giant Wind Turbines in Critical Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor. Letter to Feds Charges Wind Industry with Ignoring Voluntary Federal Guidelines. Continue reading
Ted Gilman, senior naturalist and education specialist at Audubon Greenwich, is the 2013 recipient of the Tamar Chotzen Audubon Educator of the Year award. Continue reading
Wishing everyone Happy New Year 2014! Mardi & Townsend Dickinson Auld Lang Syne by Mairi Cambell and Dave Francis
Designation Ceremony of Audubon Connecticut’s “Urban Oases Program” in New Haven CT as one of only eight Urban Wildlife Refuge Partnerships in the country. Continue reading
Help Count the Birds in your own Backyard Bird Feeder for the 114th Christmas Bird Count Backyard Bird & Feeder Count. Birdwatchers of all levels choose to stay home instead of going out into the field. You too can participate by observing your backyard bird feeders, and counting local visitors in the comfort and warmth of your own home drinking Hot Chocolate. Continue reading