Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
- Announcement Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X
- Read to your Kid, It’s Children’s Book Week!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Eagle’s Nest Sweet Retreat
- Blackburnian Warbler, A Survivor!
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Seoul Gardens Chinese Restaurant
- PledgeToFledge Connecticut Boat Trip!
- “Gifts of the Crow”
- Bedford 2020 VegOut!
- Happy Easter!
- COA 29th Annual Meeting 2013
- Happy First Day of Spring!
- CT NOFA 31st Annual Winter Conference 2013
- Flock of Winter Robins
- Rabbit Rabbit!
- Farm to Family
- Nest, Eggs, Heartbreak & Beauty Exhibition
- Season’s Greetings!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Westport CBC Feeder Form 2012
- Westport CT Christmas Bird Count 2012
- RT @dpreview: Looking for a photo editing package that costs less than Photoshop CS6? We've rounded up 10 favorites! bit.ly/18QW9cW Twitter 10 hours ago
- RT @ICPhotog: Photoset: picturedept: Everyday there are lives at home and on the other side of the world that go... tmblr.co/Z-IPpulBcASX Twitter 15 hours ago
- Announcement Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X: Canon has officially introduced the EF ... bit.ly/17FmYSt @KymryGroup Twitter 16 hours ago
- RT @jerrymonkman: Only 10 hours and $565 left to go to successfully fund The Power of Place! kickstarter.com/projects/jerry… Who will get us there? … Twitter 1 day ago
- Read to your Kid, It’s Children’s Book Week!: The late Martha McKeen Welch was the author and phot... bit.ly/147nrJ6 @KymryGroup Twitter 1 day ago
- via @CTEnvironment At tomorrow's CT Watershed Conservation Network conference, CFE's Roger Reynold... on.fb.me/143rRRe @KymryGroup Twitter 2 days ago
BIRD CALLS Radio Show WGCH1490AM. Sun’s @1PM. Call In ?’s 203-661-5051
Tag Archives: Mardi Dickinson – Westport CBC Compiler
This years 66th Annual Westport Christmas Bird Count will be on Sunday, December 16th, 2012 for 24-hour. The Westport Count also includes Norwalk, Weston, Easton, Fairfield and New Canaan. the count is to locate, identify, and count all wild birds found within a 15-mile diameter count circle.For more information contact Mardi Dickinson, Westport CBC Compiler & Captain at firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.kymrygroup.com Continue reading
Thanks to a great article Chris Bosak wrote in The Hour Newspaper about the Westport Christmas Bird Count and others in Connecticut. Titled: “Birdwatchers tackle annual census locally.” If you want a PDF let me know and I will send you … Continue reading
Westport, CT CBC Christmas Bird Count Sunday December 18th 2011. This year is the 65th Annual Westport CT Christmas Bird Count, and the 112th anniversary of the National Audubon CBC concept. The intent of the count is to locate, identify, and count all birds found within a 15-mile diameter count circle, centered at Westport’s twin Bridges on Route 57. Continue reading