- The Preserve in Old Saybrook CT permanently protected
- Joel Greenberg on Passenger Pigeon
- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
- Audubon Connecticut’s Urban Oases Recognized by USFWS
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Hadlyme Country Market
- Hadlyme, CT Fork-tailed Flycatcher; A Wrong Way Corrigan?
- Fork-Tailed Flycatcher Hadlyme Ferry CT Directions
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013
- Christmas Bird Count Attire
- Backyard Birds Feeder Form 2013
- Westport CT Christmas Bird Count 2013
- Golden Eagle at Sherwood Island
- Veterans Day
- Goodbye Summer Tomatoes
- Urban Wildlife Oases in New Haven CT
- September Rabbit Rabbit
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Old Blue Bird Inn
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Tag Archives: Norwalk Harbor Norwalk CT
PledgeToFledge Connecticut announces its’ kickoff event with a birding adventure by boat on the C. J. Toth Quest catamaran around the beautiful Norwalk Islands, departing at 10:00am on Saturday, April 27, 2013. Pledge2Fledge Connecticut has partnered with the famed Norwalk Seaport Association to bring you this fantastic special event. A terrific opportunity to share your love for birding with others, and to help people discover the allure of wild birds while connecting with the natural world around them. Bring a friend, neighbor or colleague to share the magic of birding and the outdoors. Come SEE Birds. SHARE Birds. SAVE Birds. Continue reading