- Joel Greenberg on Passenger Pigeon
- Six Giant Wind Turbines Threaten Great Lakes Bird Migration Corridor
- Audubon Greenwich Educator Receives National Award
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Hoo Hoo Hoo Merry Christmas!
- Audubon Connecticut’s Urban Oases Recognized by USFWS
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Hadlyme Country Market
- Hadlyme, CT Fork-tailed Flycatcher; A Wrong Way Corrigan?
- Fork-Tailed Flycatcher Hadlyme Ferry CT Directions
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013
- Christmas Bird Count Attire
- Backyard Birds Feeder Form 2013
- Westport CT Christmas Bird Count 2013
- Golden Eagle at Sherwood Island
- Veterans Day
- Goodbye Summer Tomatoes
- Urban Wildlife Oases in New Haven CT
- September Rabbit Rabbit
- Bird Food For People™ ~ Old Blue Bird Inn
- Festival of Shorebirds at Jamaica Bay
Official Connecticut Regional Coordinator
Tag Archives: Richard Crossley
The first real-life approach to bird identification. Whether you are a beginner, expert, or anywhere in between, The Crossley ID Guide (published by Princeton University Press) will vastly improve your ability to identify birds. A must have book for putting in your library to read over and over again! Continue reading